Contact webmaster: Teensbodybuilding@newmusicexclusive.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Zack Khan: 2009 British Championships overall winner

"I would want to be able to eat one meal a day and keep all my muscle. I wouldn't have to eat eight meals a day. I'd be able to eat my favorite breakfast--eggs, oats and blueberries--and still weigh 300 pounds. Then do a contest without having to go through 18 weeks of dieting.

"I'd also like to read women's minds, so I'd know what they were thinking about me even before I say 'hi' to them. 'You fancy me already, so let's cut the chitchat--give me your phone number!'

"And I'd like to hypnotize contest judges, so they don't notice anyone else onstage apart from me. They'd see exactly what they want in me--everyone else could go home."

COPYRIGHT 2010 Weider Publications
COPYRIGHT 2010 Gale, Cengage Learning